Il San Camillo
Centro Unico Prenotazioni
Ospedale San Camillo IRCCS
Lido di Venezia
Tel. 041 22 07 244
Numero Verde 800 86 24 34
(Lun-Ven dalle 11.00 alle 14.00)
Tel. 041 22 07 111
Nature and institutional reasons
The Scientific Institute for Research, Hospitalization and Health Care (IRCCS) San Camillo Hospital in Venice is inspired by the announcement and example of Jesus Christ the merciful, and adheres to his message of healing the sick, according to the charism of St. Camillus de Lellis.
It is a place of Christian health and social welfare services that protects the overall health of patients and guests, respecting their dignity, and in defense of life, in his human and Christian meaning.
The IRCCS San Camillo Hospital is open to scientific and technical progress, working with other social and health facilities, and loyally respect the civil laws, provided they do not conflict with gospel principles.
It is committed to promoting the community spirit in an environment marked by evangelical hospitality to warmth and cordiality of relations. For this purpose, also contribute volunteer work and other Christian-based groups.
A daily mission: the basics
In the provision of all services, the IRCCS San Camillo Hospital in Venice, is primarily inspired by the values of hospitality, brotherhood and charity, following the example of St. Camillus de Lellis, and refers to the fundamental principles listed below:
- Equality and impartiality. The benefits and services are provided according to the same rules, impartial and neutral for all, regardless of gender, race, nationality, language, religion, political opinion, economic conditions.
- Right to choose. The user has the right to choose the health facility who want to access in the country.
- Continuity. The time programming of all staff rostered ensures continuity in the 24 hours of care and health services.
- Participation. Each guest is called to be a participatory and co-responsible for managing their own health and social climate that characterizes the life of the structure. It will be called to give its contribution in terms of suggestions and, where appropriate, of complaints and commendations.
- Efficiency and effectiveness. Activities are planned to ensure the promotion of health, avoid wastage of resources and improve the efficiency of services provided, without compromising the effectiveness of the service.
- Transparency. The patients has the right to obtain information about the services offered, the access mode and the different skills. The patient has the right to be able to identify people who are treating him, to obtain comprehensive and understandable information from health personnel about the diagnosis, proposed treatment and its prognosis.